From: Buxbaum.Diane@epamail.epa.gov [mailto:Buxbaum.Diane@epamail.epa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 1:03 PM
To: Michael Segal
Cc: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net; P2Tech (E-mail); 'Rudy Moehrbach'
Subject: RE: Energy efficiency

Tried the first one, too, and it also said that it was not found in the
index.  diane

Diane D. Buxbaum,  M.P.H.
Environmental Scientist
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency  Region 2
DECA/CAPSB
290 Broadway, 21 East
New York, NY 10007
phone: 212-637-3919
fax: 212-637-4086
email: buxbaum.diane@epa.gov

                    Michael Segal

                    <msegal@cadmusgrou        To:     'Rudy Moehrbach'

                    p.com>                    <Rudy_Moehrbach@p2pays.org>,
"P2Tech (E-mail)"
                    Sent by:                  <p2tech@great-lakes.net>

                    owner-p2tech@great        cc:

                    -lakes.net                Subject:     RE: Energy
efficiency

                    01/15/02 04:47 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Michael Segal

EPA has a checklist that is geared to Post Offices but is generally
applicable.  Visit
http://yosemite1.epa.gov/estar/business.nsf/content/federal_resources_smbldr

esources.htm

Michael Segal
Associate
The Cadmus Group.
1901 North Fort Myer Drive
Suite 900
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: 703-247-6113
Fax: 703-247-6001

For more information on saving money and preventing pollution through
energy
efficiency, please visit
http://www.energystar.gov