Re: Electronic Industry Scrap

> Date:          2 Jan 1997 15:39:16 -0500
> From:          "Kevin Gashlin" <kgashlin@nttc.edu>
> Subject:       Electronic Industry Scrap
> To:            "p2tech@great-lakes.net" <p2tech@great-lakes.net>

> I'm looking for corporate, public or private ventures currently recycling
> "electronic scrap" such as:
> - integrated circuits
> - printed circuit boards (PCBs)
> - cathode ray tubes (CRTs)
>
> Any referrals are welcomed.
>
> Kevin Gashlin
> National Technology Transfer Center

Kevin,
We maintain a Directory of Markets for Recyclable Materials that
contains listings for 31 companies, mostly in NC, that recycle
electronic equipment and scrap.  The Directory can be downloaded from
our web site in MS Word format.  The URL is:
http://www.owr.ehnr.state.nc.us/rbac/rbactech.htm#Markets

Happy recycling!

David Williams
NC Division of Pollution Prevention & Environmental Assistance
P.O. Box 29569
Raleigh, NC 27626-9569
Tel:  (919) 715-6527
Fax:  (919) 715-6794