Re: E-M:/ Senator Abraham's at it again

Please note that I have terminated greenscreen1776's access to
Enviro-Mich because of his misrepresentation of his identity as
"Miles Standish"  as this is a repeated misuse of the EM list by
this individual.

Mr. Greenscreen1776 is going to have to come out of the closet and
stop using this list to mislead the its participants as to his actual
identity.
While we know that Mr. G is an employee of the Michigan Department of
Environmental Quality and that he apparently uses an AOL account at
home on Thanksgiving day, he is most assuredly not Miles Standish
or Bob Wier.

I have no problem with anyone identifying themselves and raising the
issues Mr. G raises, but they are going to have to do it in their own
name without anonymizing their identities.

Alex Sagady
Enviro-Mich Listmanager
Volunteer, Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter