Re: E-M:/ sphalt/concrete crusher plant in Warren/Centerline

Enviro-Mich message from Karen Jankowski <kjankows@umd.umich.edu>

Have you gotten together as a neighborhood and gone to speak with
representatives from the asphalt company?  It might help.  Try talking to
the company and if they seem unwilling to help ease your situation - the
news media (channels 4 or 7) may be able to help by airing a segment on
the news.  Unfavorable publicity always seems to bring about favorable
results from uncooperative companies...